Make pixel-by-pixel estimates of spectral reflectance and colour appearance (LAB values) from ordinary digital photographs.
- No specialised hardware required
- Use any make / model of colour digital camera
- No controlled illumination required
- High wavelength resolution (400–700nm / 5nm)
- Confidence limits on reflectance spectra
- Export data in .csv format
ColourWorker can be downloaded from this site. If you are an academic interested in using ColourWorker in your research or would like to discuss a commercial application of the underlying technology we would like to hear from you.